Vacature Ranzijn Dierenarts - engels
For multiple veterinarian practices in The Netherlands, we are looking for fulltime/parttime Veterinarians.
Our veterinary practices are fully equipped first-line veterinary practices, with extensive diagnostic possibilities to provice excellent patient care, including:
- An excellent labaratory;
- Digital x-ray;
- Dentistry equipment;
- Laparoscopic surgery (at 2 locations).
As a veterinarian at Ranzijn, you are a part of a team of around 70 other veterinarians: there are many colleagues available for feedback and peer consultation. Our 14 practices are located in Aalsmeer, Alkmaar, Amsterdam, Almere, Amersfoort, De Bilt, Delft, Leiderdorp, Nieuw Vennep, Rotterdam, Sneek, Spijk, Velserbroek and Zaandam.
In our practices, our veterinarians provide excellent patient care, by performing physical examinations, diagnosing and treating diseases and providing preventive care and advice. They also perform routine and complex dental procedures and surgical procedures, including (but not limited) bladder surgery, mass removals, paw/toe/tail amputations, removal of corpus alienum and enuclaetio bulbi.
What we are looking for
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, with specialization for small animals/pets, from an accredited university. If you have a degree from a foreign university, your degree needs to be translated and accepted by the Dutch veterinary registry - we can help you with this;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Willingness to learn Dutch within an acceptable period of time;
- Flexibility; because of our opening hours and various locations, our practices are open 7 days a week;
- A customer-oriented, friendly, outgoing people oriented person, with a sense of humor.
What have to offer
We offer our veterinarians a competitive salary, which is based on the collective labor agreement for veterinarians in The Netherlands. When working in The Netherlands, you and your employer are obligated to contribute to a pension system. We will help you with the registration. Outside of opening hours of our practice, patients are send to an external emergency clinic. Therefore, our veterinarians don’t need to work stand-by shifts. We believe that investing in new developments and the knowledge of our staff is a must and therefore we make sure that there are plenty of challenges and opportunities for further career development. You will work in a team with a pleasant working atmosphere, where collegiality is important.
Are you the enthusiastic, veterinarian teamplayer that we are looking or, and would you like to work in a well-equipped clinic with professional but friendly co-wokers? Let us know, by sending your application letter and resume to [email protected] . If you are looking for more information regarding to working as a veterinarian for Ranzijn tuin & dier, you may also adress our districtmanagers through this e-mail adress.